Wednesday 8 July 2015

Power of Coconut Oil



I discovered Coconut Oil through my Granny whom never believed in buying cosmetics but rather making them. As a child she used to rub me out and comb my hair with Coconut Oil when I stayed over. As I got older I always wondered why and what the benefits of using coconut oil is. So this blog post will be dedicated to my great wonder of the benefits of Coconut Oil and how t use it.

Benefits of coconut oil

1.  You can use it on your face and hair.
2.  It has no smell. 
3.  It sinks in to my face and does not make you feel as if you have an extra layer of skin on my face.
4. Has antibacterial and anti fungal properties. 
5. Helps with dandruff, dry scalp and itchy scalp. 
6. prevents loss of protein with prevents breakage.
7. Helps with sunburn
8. Can heal cracked lips.


How to use coconut oil

How to use on hair: Warm the coconut oil slightly and apply directly to the scalp and throughout the length of hair. Massage the oil into the scalp for a dew minutes and rinse out after 30 minutes .  

How to use on skin:Warm the coconut oil slightly and apply directly on skin, mix with lotion, apply to skin and get into a warm shower or place the heated oil directly into your bath.

How to use as a make-up remover:Warm the coconut oil slightly and apply directly on skin with a cotton pad as it will gently remove the make-up off skin naturally.

How to use as a shoe cleaner: Warm the coconut oil slightly and apply to shoes as to polish and restore leather.



Find: http://dischem.co.za/product-view/3218/lifestyle-coconut-oil-400ml




No comments:

Post a Comment